About strech ceiling
Stretch ceilings are made of an aluminum perimeter track and a PVC film (lightweight membrane) which is the stretch ceiling itself.
This technology offers the possibility of using colored fabric membrane or printed individually to give the interior a particularly look.
To order stretch ceilings, it is enough just a rich imagination so its possibility to adapt at the proprietary background support can create oblique surfaces, custom angles, excellent figures or you can order printed ceilings with a favorite photo.
- Quick and clean installation – Their installation and removal is very simple, does not take a lot of time and avoid a lot of debris.
- Protection against floods ( 100 kg/m2 ) - We all know many cases when either in a flat or house rises the problem of flood caused by multiple factors. In this situation the stretch ceilings become a protector of furniture beds, as well as other devices useful in everyday life, keeping the water until the problem is fixed. The membrane is made of very solid material which passed special treatment and can hold inside about 100 liters per square meter.
- Resistant to moisture and mold - in this case the linen doesn't get damaged since it is waterproof material.
- Easy to clean - Use glass cleaner or other solutions that will not leave traces after the exposed cleaned surface gets dry
- Easy maintenance - No need for any special technology to enjoy it, therefore more people prefer stretched ceilings
- Sound absorbing
- Resistant to weight
- The ability to easily create forms – It can be installed to resemble a flat ceiling or it can be manipulated into domes, arches and organic 3D shapes that could not be achieved using the dropped ceiling grid-and-tile system
- Sustainable – Product guaranteed for 10 Years from installation against seam and harpoon manufacturing defects
- They Don't contain toxic or hazardous substances – our product range is in compliance with applicable laws and standards, meeting all EC safety standards
- Equalizers and insulator
- Does not crack and does not lose color